POWER CONVERSION TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Featured Products and Applications
- California Approves Microgrid Tariffs as Grassroots Groups Push for More Local Control of Energy
- California School District Releases Terms, Pricing on Solar Microgrid Contracts with Engie
- University microgrid simulators fitted out with equipment from Hitachi ABB Power Grids and AEG
- Engie, Neoen building subsidy-free 1GW solar project with storage, electrolyser in France
- US$47m funding from US Department of Energy for disruptive tech mostly goes to batteries, smart grid
- ‘Rapid scale-up of battery storage is key’ to preventing costly waste of wind energy in the UK
- Goldman Sachs buys California solar-plus-storage plant from Canadian Solar
ABOUT POWER CONVERSION TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Custom Products Designed for You
Power Conversion Technologies, Inc. (PCTI) products are custom designed for your application based on proven designs in our proprietary library. With innovative control products like our sixth generation Universal DSP Controller, we are addressing a new era in power electronics as applied to industrial equipment electronics in the highest power ranges (1KVA/KW to 15MW).
In-Depth Knowledge of Power Conversion
Our engineering staff has in-depth knowledge in the key areas of power conversion. These areas include power semiconductor analysis and application, thermal exchange, magnetic design and packaging. Since 1991, Power Conversion Technologies, Inc. has been providing to military and industrial customers around the world. Whether incorporating renewable energy technology or custom power electronic solutions, our engineers work with you to solve your problems.
Quality and Value
New materials and components are continually analyzed so that we can pass increased quality and decreased cost onto you. Equipment manufactured at Power Conversion Technologies, Inc. has been designed for production efficiency and maintainability in order to provide the best value. PCTI’s staff has industrial applications expertise in the power conversion field dating from the introduction of industrial power electronics in the 1960’s to the modern industrial applications existing today, as well as those that will exist tomorrow.
Our customers, as well as our reps and partners, are located throughout the world in Europe, Asia and the United States. Our customers include general industrial customers and military customers, both domestically and internationally. Some of our typical applications include heavy industrial applications, equipment for research laboratories, aircraft ground support, battery chargers, metal finishing, testing, water conditioning, electrochemical processes, transportation, custom distribution equipment, and telecommunications.