POWER CONVERSION TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Featured Products and Applications
Sustainable Sector News Feed
- Market Share of Electric Vehicles in 6 Top European Countries
- Will India Really Woo Tesla For Large-Scale Vehicle Production (Not Assembly)?
- Volvo XC40 Siblings Shine In The Netherlands — February EV Sales Report
- One Person Or A Small Group Was Behind #RIPElon. The SEC & FBI Should Investigate This Further.
- Forecasting EV Sales And EV Battery & Metal Prices — Interview with BloombergNEF’s Head of Clean Power Research
- Elon Musk: 10× More Tesla Cars To Get Full Self-Driving Beta Soon(ish)
- The Xpeng P7 Achieves 20,000 Sales Quicker Than Any Other Vehicle From A Chinese EV Startup
ABOUT POWER CONVERSION TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Custom Products Designed for You
Power Conversion Technologies, Inc. (PCTI) products are custom designed for your application based on proven designs in our proprietary library. With innovative control products like our sixth generation Universal DSP Controller, we are addressing a new era in power electronics as applied to industrial equipment electronics in the highest power ranges (1KVA/KW to 15MW).
In-Depth Knowledge of Power Conversion
Our engineering staff has in-depth knowledge in the key areas of power conversion. These areas include power semiconductor analysis and application, thermal exchange, magnetic design and packaging. Since 1991, Power Conversion Technologies, Inc. has been providing to military and industrial customers around the world. Whether incorporating renewable energy technology or custom power electronic solutions, our engineers work with you to solve your problems.
Quality and Value
New materials and components are continually analyzed so that we can pass increased quality and decreased cost onto you. Equipment manufactured at Power Conversion Technologies, Inc. has been designed for production efficiency and maintainability in order to provide the best value. PCTI’s staff has industrial applications expertise in the power conversion field dating from the introduction of industrial power electronics in the 1960’s to the modern industrial applications existing today, as well as those that will exist tomorrow.
Our customers, as well as our reps and partners, are located throughout the world in Europe, Asia and the United States. Our customers include general industrial customers and military customers, both domestically and internationally. Some of our typical applications include heavy industrial applications, equipment for research laboratories, aircraft ground support, battery chargers, metal finishing, testing, water conditioning, electrochemical processes, transportation, custom distribution equipment, and telecommunications.