Our Unique Benefits
Why Buy from PCTI?
The benefits of working with PCTI are that, since 1991, we have addressed a new era in power electronics as applied to industrial equipment. We are committed to bringing our customers the best-valued product by remaining on the leading edge of solid state power electronic and power conversion technology.
PCTI strives to provide the most innovative up-to-date equipment:
- PCTI maintains a high reputation as a supplier of reliable equipment to all branches of the U.S. military, as well as other foreign military customers, in addition to commercial industrial customers.
- PCTI has hundreds of units operating successfully all over the world.
- PCTI is the best value provider in high power equipment.
- PCTI manufactures power electronics that are custom-built to your specification.
- PCTI equipment is particularly reliable and robust, resulting in virtually zero annual warranty costs.
Why is solid state better than rotary?
The benefits of using solid state equipment are that it is less expensive and has a longer lifetime. It has a lower level of operating noise and no emissions. On the other hand, diesel engines present higher operating and capital costs. Solid state equipment significantly reduces all the costs (capital/operating/maintenance/weight/size) and they produce no pollutants. It is cheaper to run an electrical cable to a solid state unit than to pay a lot more for the fuel and maintenance costs associated with diesel units.
- 10,000 sq.ft. of manufacturing space
- PCTI solutions include equipment engineering, design, and manufacture
- DSP control software and hardware are the latest developments in Industrial technology
- Our specialty is power electronics in the highest power ranges (up to 15MW)
- All of our equipment is assembled on-site to include control software programming and testing
- Over 60 years of experience in all applications of power electronics
- Design flexibility
- 334513 - Instruments and related products manufacturing for measuring, displaying and controlling industrial process variables
- 335311 - Power, distribution and specialty transformer manufacturing
- 335312 - Motor and generator manufacturing
- 335313 - Switchgear and switchboard apparatus manufacturing
- 335999 - All other miscellaneous electrical equipment and component manufacturing
- FedBiz Opps