Why Buy from PCTI?
Our Unique Benefits
Since 1991, PCTI has addressed a new era in power electronics as applied to industrial equipment. We are committed to bringing our customers the best-valued product by remaining on the leading edge of solid state power electronic and power conversion technology.
PCTI strives to provide the most innovative up-to-date equipment:
- PCTI maintains a high reputation as a supplier of reliable equipment to all branches of the U.S. military, as well as other foreign military customers, in addition to commercial industrial customers.
- PCTI has hundreds of units operating successfully all over the world.
- PCTI is the best value provider in high power equipment.
- PCTI manufactures power electronics that are custom-built to your specification.
- PCTI equipment is particularly reliable and robust, resulting in virtually zero annual warranty costs.
Why is solid state better than rotary?
Solid state equipment is less expensive and has a longer lifetime. It has a lower level of operating noise and no emissions. On the other hand, diesel engines present higher operating and capital costs. Solid state equipment significantly reduces all the costs (capital/operating/maintenance/weight/size) and they produce no pollutants. It is cheaper to run an electrical cable to a solid state unit than to pay a lot more for the fuel and maintenance costs associated with diesel units.
- 10,000 sq.ft. of manufacturing space
- PCTI solutions include equipment engineering, design, and manufacture
- DSP control software and hardware are the latest developments in Industrial technology
- Our specialty is power electronics in the highest power ranges (up to 15MW)
- All of our equipment is assembled on-site to include control software programming and testing
- Over 60 years of experience in all applications of power electronics
- Design flexibility
- 334513 - Instruments and related products manufacturing for measuring, displaying and controlling industrial process variables
- 335311 - Power, distribution and specialty transformer manufacturing
- 335312 - Motor and generator manufacturing
- 335313 - Switchgear and switchboard apparatus manufacturing
- 335999 - All other miscellaneous electrical equipment and component manufacturing
- FedBiz Opps